The Catholic Women’s League of Canada is a national organization rooted in gospel values calling its members to holiness through services to the people of God.
St. Andrews CWL works within the theme decided on by the National CWL. The current theme is “One Heart, One Voice, One Mission”.
We provide volunteer service in St. Andrews and beyond in times of need:
- Provide spiritual support to families in the parish
- Funeral receptions, prayer services for the sick, prayers on special feast days
- Cater to special scaramental celebrations like First Holy Communion and Confirmation
- Organize a St. Andrews Night Concert with proceeds going to the St. Andrews Social Action Committee
- Provide entertainment for residents of the Highland Crest Nursing Home
- Send note cards to parishioners on behalf of St. Andrews Parish on occasions such as the birth of a baby and those who are sick